A Few Things to Know Before You Start Your Application
This is a juried event. What does that mean?
1. Our application process will ask several questions to help us get to know you and your product. You must have a social media account that highlights your work. If you are new to events, congratulations on taking the first step and applying! We will review each application and maybe even follow up with a few additional questions. We will get multiple applications from shops selling the same items, like jewelry, we will select 1 or 2 vendors per category. We want our show to be unique and offer a variety of items to our shoppers. If you do not get selected you can still apply for another show or date.
2. Pricing is as follows
10x10 ez-up or umbrella ( white or ivory preferred)
Price varies by location.
3. Can I share a space?
Yes, you can. However, both vendors will need to be approved and there will be an extra fee of $20.
4. Being selected
We do our best to try and email asap but sometimes we are at events or just taking a day off but our goal is to let you know within 48 hours. We offer Venmo, Zelle and credit cards as a form of payment for your booth space. If you do not pay the fee on time we will then offer the space to another vendor.
5. If you are not selected, what next?
Typically the most common reason for not being selected is that there are too many vendors of the same category already registered. You are absolutely welcome to register again or for another weekend.
6. Do we take food items?
Some. We will be allowing cottage food items (salsa, candy, jams, cookies, granola etc). You will need your cottage food license.
7. If an event is postponed due to weather, we will give you alternate dates to choose from.
8. What types of product do we accept?
We are mostly interested in handmade but some vintage items will be allowed. If your business is a boutique type setting (selling a few different items and some are resale) please send us an email to explain your idea.
9. Vendor setup starts 2 hours before event open time. Break down starts immediately after the event ends. There are no late setups or early breakdowns.